In compliance with
We maintain compliance with different international standards and regulations
Samsung has gone to great lengths to achieve and maintain compliance with standards and regulations such as CE marking or CB.?
By complying with industry standards, we are able to quickly adapt to changes in the industry for our customers.?
Samsung Memory products comply with the following:
- SSD Category Certifications Location EMC CE E.U. (Europe) FCC U.S. KC Korea BSMI Taiwan Safety c-UL-us U.S., Canada CE E.U. (Europe) CB World Wide RoHS CE E.U. (Europe) BSMI Taiwan
- USB Flash Drive
- USB Flash Drive Category Certifications Location EMC CE E.U. (Europe) FCC U.S. KC Korea BSMI Taiwan RoHS CE E.U. (Europe) BSMI Taiwan
- Memory Card
- Memory Card Category Certifications Location EMC CE E.U. (Europe) FCC U.S. RoHS CE E.U. (Europe)
- DRAM Module
- DRAM Module Category Certifications Location RoHS CE E.U. (Europe)
MANUFACTURER’S DECLARATION FOR CE CERTIFICATION
EU compliance contact information
Samsung Electronics, PO box 12987, Blackrock, Co. Dublin. IE
or Blackbushe business Park, Yateley. GU46 6GG. UK
FEDERAL COMMUNICATION COMMISSION (FCC)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.?
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:?
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.?
Unique identifier : ALL SSD, USB flash drive, memory card
Responsible party : Samsung Electronics America QA Lab
19 Chapin Rd. Building D Pine Brook NJ 07058
Tel : 1-973-808-6362, Fax : 1-973-808-6361
Please visit the web page below to see more details about following items.
ECO mark standards : http://www.paperka.com/semiconductor/about-us/global-compliance/#GLOBAL