Frequently asked questions regarding the Samsung Recycling program.
- Samsung offers consumer free and responsible recycling for consumer electronic. For more information, please visit www.paperka.com/recyclingdirect
- Depending on the state, most municipal collection programs will accept Samsung products at no fee. However for special request (ie: pick-ups) a charge may be incurred based on location of the consumer.
- Please contact your municipality or the retailer where you purchased your home appliance for information on local recycling options.
- Samsung’s recycling partner information can be found in the partners section of our recycling website.
- Samsung partners with Call2Recycle for responsible battery recycling. You can visit http://www.call2recycle.org/ to find the nearest free drop off location.
- Samsung designs its packaging with recycling in mind. Please contact your municipality for details on how your town or county handles packaging materials.
- Refrigerator filters are designed with no harmful components and can be disposed with regular waste.