"Ring!" See who's at the door from your Family Hub
If you purchased a qualifying Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator from a participating retailer between April 2, 2020 and June 3, 2020, then you have an eligible purchase.?Limited quantity of Offer Items available; Offer only valid while supplies last.? Offer limited to one (1) claim per household. Offer is not valid on purchases made from the following retailers: Costco, Lowe’s, and Best Buy.?Qualifying Samsung Family Hub Refrigerators include:
Purchase a qualifying Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator and receive a Ring Video Doorbell Pro after submitting a valid Offer Claim Form.
If your submission meets the Official Terms & Conditions requirements you will be sent your Ring Pro Doorbell within approximately 12 weeks from approval of Offer claim submission (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your offer claim from the time of claim submission).
- Purchase a qualifying Samsung Family Hub refrigerator from a participating retailer in-store or online between April 2, 2020 and June 3, 2020 and save your receipt. Offer is not valid on purchases made from the following retailers: Costco, Lowe’s, and Best Buy.
- Submit an Offer claim form using one (1) of the following two (2) methods (either Online or Mail-in):
- Visit?https://promos.samsung.com/2020FamilyHubRingDoorbellOffer?(“Website”) to access the online Offer claim form.
- Complete and submit the Offer claim form by following the on-screen prompts to provide the required information including but not limited to: participant’s full name (no initials), complete mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), valid email address, and telephone number. Participants will not be allowed to change their mailing address or email address after submitting.?
- Provide date of Qualifying Purchase and upload a photograph of the original register receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase by July 14, 2020. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG, or GIF, format and may not exceed 12MB.
- Mail-in:?Participant must legibly and fully complete the Offer claim form found at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions and mail it with the Qualifying Purchase receipt in an envelope to The Samsung Home Appliance 2020 Spring for Something New Offer, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 (collectively, the “Mail-In Envelope”). The Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked by July 14, 2020 and received by July 24, 2020.
There is a limit of one (1) claim per household. Each household must purchase a qualifying Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator and meet the purchase requirements.
No, only purchases from a participating retailer are eligible for this offer. Purchases from Costco, Lowe’s and Best Buy are not eligible.
No, only Samsung Family Hub refrigerators purchased between 4/2/20 and 6/3/20 are eligible for this Offer.
You must have your receipt in hand to fully complete the submission process. Once you have receipt, follow the prompts and complete all required forms on?https://promos.samsung.com/2020FamilyHubRingDoorbellOffer ?to complete your submission.
Check the left interior wall of your refrigerator. If you continue experiencing difficulty in finding your serial number, please contact Samsung customer service at 1-866-888-5503.
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this Offer.
You will no longer be eligible for the Offer.
Please make sure that you have entered all 14 or 15 digits.
If you are unable to complete an Offer Claim Form due to an error, please contact Samsung Customer Support at?1-866-888-5503.
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may visit?http://www.paperka.com/us/promotions/check-my-status/ ?to check your status. Follow the instructions to see your status. Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your offer claim before checking the status of your submission.
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent email@example.com)
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at?1-866-888-5503.
You will receive an email with why you were rejected and steps to resubmit. Resubmissions must be completed before 11:59:59 PM ET on September 21, 2020. If you don’t receive this email, please contact Customer Support at?1-866-888-5503.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. ET